Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
The tool consists of:
• Video Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
• Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
• The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
• Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot has been taken!
• VTX picture files are required to be generated.
MAKER's Key Features:
• A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called "set" of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and 8 separate pictures in it - 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
• Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
• 5 customizable "base"-presets (see examples above); special (non-"MxN") matrices with big tiles
• You can generate GIF-animations and HTML Galleries automatically using separate tiles of your sheets
• Batch processing; you can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment
• Options preset file format (*.ptm). After you run a preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning
• Command Line Interface (CLI, works only in activated version)
• Zip, 7z and Rar archives are fully supported by the MAKER
Title : Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum 220.127.116.11
Language : MultiLanguage
File Size : 25.33 MB